THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY & DATA USE POLICY (“POLICY”) ARE LEGALLY BINDING. IF YOU USE OUR SERVICE (AS DEFINED BELOW), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY.
It is a Surprise® ("It is a Surprise®" "we" or "us") respects the privacy of its users and has developed this Policy to demonstrate its commitment to protecting your privacy. This Policy is intended to transparently disclose to you how we may collect, use and share your information.
This Policy applies to you, as an individual, when you use any of Surprise's services, whether using our website, our premium services our print on demand service, or any other web-based or mobile service or any offering through any of our websites (collectively, our "Service").
We encourage you to read this Policy carefully when using our Services or transacting business with us. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please refer to the end of this Policy for information on how to contact us.
We receive a number of different types of information from you when you use our Service, some of which is personally identifying, some is not. The information received through our Service may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
When you visit our Services, we may assign your computer one or more Cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a Cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept Cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may have difficulty signing in, and may not be able to use some of the interactive features offered through our Service.
You agree not to do the following on or through theSurprise Service
- unlawful, threatening, harassing, degrading, abusive, hateful or intimidating;
- defamatory; libelous or invasive of another's privacy;
- fraudulent or tortious;
- vulgar, obscene, indecent, sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise objectionable;
- protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right; or
- a virus, worm, Trojan Horse, easter egg, time bomb, spyware, cancelbot, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment
- an unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme", survey, contest, or investment opportunity;
- any other form of solicitation, or use any distribution lists including any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process (commercial or otherwise);
- Material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).